Feb 26, 2013

10 Questions to Answer While Preparing For a Mission

If you are planning on going on a mission you need to read this book!

If you know someone who is planning on going on a mission you need to have them read this book!

If you just got back from your mission you need to read Chapter 9 of this book!

I WISH I COULD JUST COPY DOWN EVERY WORD FROM THIS BOOK SO YOU COULD READ IT RIGHT NOW~~ YES~~ IT REALLY IS  THAT GOOD!

In the introductin the author states:
 
"Young men (and women), if you are ready to
serve the Master, you can do so at an earlier age, but that necessitates that you are prepared earlier than ever before. Now is the time to arise and shine forth! You cannot afford to wait to think about your mission until after high school anymore."
 
So what are the 10 quesions?
 
1. Do I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
 
2. Do I have "an eye single to the glory of God"?
 
3. Am I ready to work hard for over sixty hours a week?
 
4. Do I understand how to feel and recognize the Spirit?
 
5. Am I clean and worhty to represent the Lord?
 
6. Am I prepared to enter the temple?
 
7. Am I ready to face the opposition?
 
8. Do I know what success really means?
 
9. Do I have a plan for when I come home?
 
10. Am I truly ready to serve the Lord?
 
BEFORE you answer any of these questions read the insights, stories, and examples in the book to help you really understand what the question entails.
 
I think EVERYONE needs to read this book...not only to help you prepare to serve a mission, but to help you understand if you are truly converted to the gospel and ready to help further the work of the Lord.

(A digital review copy of this title was provided by the author for this review. However, all reviews are of my own opinion :)
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template