Jul 26, 2013

Pretty Darn Funny Season 1: Episode 2

Gracie and Ryanne hold auditions for their all-female comedy troupe.

Have you or a friend ever auditioned for anything.

I have been in many musical groups where I had to auditon.
I get SO NERVOUS.
I think I can sing...but do they?
Happily I can say I have been accepted into every group~

Right now I am singing with the Logan Towne Singers :)

Sometimes you "must sift through some real comedy bombs 
to find a few diamonds in the rough"



Do you want to support good clean fun?
Go to this clip on YouTube and click "LIKE"

Watch Gracie and her team in their sketch called
Jane Austen Is My Homegirl (a Downton Abbey Rap) HERE

Watch Season 1: Episode 1 HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template