Nov 25, 2014

Amazing Grace: Messages of Hope in Scripture and Verse

Book Details
Author: Angela D. Baxter
Release Date: August 2014
Publisher: Plain Sight Publishing
Genre: Inspiration

On New Year's Day 1773 John Newton shared his new song, Amazing Grace, for his sermon.

From that point on this song has become a beloved one for many people.

This book has been BEAUTIFULLY put together!

Interspersed with the words from the song are scriptures of hope.

Stunning pictures adorn each page.

Here is a sampling of the scriptures included:

"And he said unto me, my grace is made perfect for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." ~2 Corinthians 12:9

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." ~Proverbs 3:5-6

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." ~John 14:27

"Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." ~Matthew 28:20

"The Lord is my strength and song and he is become my salvation." ~Exodus 15:2

"O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever." ~1 Corinthians 16:34

This book is breath-taking!
A MUST-READ!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template